Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Skiing Season

Well it's been a while since my last post, but that's mostly because I've been tearing up the ski slopes.  I'm at Day 19 and I've got 20 as a goal, so I'll reach it this weekend!  Here are some photos from the last couple of months... 
this first one is from the "Long Shot" run at Snowmass. 



The second one is a nicely groomed "Racer's Edge" at our own Powderhorn Resort.  They were testing a new snowcat!

Here's another 
Powderhorn shot from right where Diversion/Lower Snowcloud and Hooker and Hooligan are over on the West End.

This is, I think, Pyramid Peak...from the top of the Elk Camp Lift at Snowmass.
The next one of me skiing is a black groomed run at Snowmass-"The Edge" up on the High Alpine Lift.The last one is the view from the Big Burn lift at Snowmass.

No comments: